Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Samsung SGH-U900 Phone Lock

Portable Devices

Old 18-06-2009

Samsung SGH-U900 Phone Lock

Hi all

I apologize if this question has been asked before. I have a Samsung SGH-U900 that I haven?t used for over a year. My main phone, an iPhone, has gone back into repair, again! So I decided to use the Samsung, but I had forgotten the sim lock code and the phone lock code.

Now I have managed to guess the sim lock code so that?s ok, but I can?t remember the phone lock, I don?t want to unlock my phone to all networks, I just wanna get back into it. Does anyone please know how to bypass the phone lock so I can get back into it and start using it.

My local phone shop said they can do it for a fee but there might be a risk that I loose all my stored photos, texts, contacts etc, but I wanna know if there is a way to bypass the phone lock without the risk of wiping the phone clean. Many thanks

Old 18-06-2009

Re: Samsung SGH-U900 Phone Lock

Power on without SIM
Type in #7465625*638*Unlock code# (8 digit unlock code*)
Device should say: “Network Lock Deactivated”
Phone may automatically reboot

The 8 digit code can be obtained by calling the Mobile Operator Customer Care Department and given the representative the IMEI number. In exchange they will give you the Subsidy Unlock Code. Alternatively, you can go online and seek out a Subsidy Unlock site.

To obtain the IMEI number press *#06# on your mobile device.
Old 18-06-2009

Well if you have the bill and box of the phone, go to Samsung service center and they might unlock the phone for you... but you might loose contacts and other data in phone memory...
Old 18-06-2009

You can ask your mobile operator for the PUK code. You can use this code to open the lock. The operator will provide your after confirming your personal details only.
Old 19-06-2009

i just wanna clarify things, the phone lock i am refering to is the security phone lock i set up to stop people getting into my phone if it was lost of stolen. so the phone switches on but i cant read any of my texts, look at any of my saved photos because it is asking for the "PHONE LOCK", by default this phone lock code is the last 4 digits of your phone number.

are you guys refering to the same phone lock as the one i have described above?

thanks
Old 19-06-2009

• Main Menu
  • Settings
  • Master Reset
  • Tick the box that says "All"
  • The master reset code should be *2767*3855

Hope this help you .
Old 19-06-2009

One of my friends was stuck up with the similar issue - he just went to the phone shop where he had purchased the phone along with the Bill and they unlocked the phone in just 5-10 mins --- cheaper and easier way. Just go down to your phone shop and do the same.....
Old 19-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whizo View Post
are you guys refering to the same phone lock as the one i have described above?

thanks
Yes! without this unlock code the phone won't start right? You will need to g to the samsung service center and they will take care of the rest, mentioned before...

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,