Thread: Help with playlist of Sansa E250

Help with playlist of Sansa E250

I am not able to create any playlist on Sansa E250. I am tired of doing that.

Has anyone of you been possible to transfer a real playlist and have it up on the player in music > show a playlist of the player and also in notorious "On the go" playlist ? Please help.

Re: Help with playlist of Sansa E250

There is only one playlist you can make on your Sansa E250 and is called as "On the Go". "On the Go" is pre-loaded on the player. If you go to the menu option of Sansa E250 role down to "add song to Go to list." It 'll be added to a playlist called "On the Go".

And if you want to create multiple Playlist than the other way is to format > update firmware and than create playlist. In case you have already version 12 of firmware than it is well and good. Just check settings > info in the Sansa menu and jump to multiple playlists creation.Thats it !!

i appreciate your quick help. I think i need to follow the formatting tip because i do not have Firmware 12. But i don't know how to format the Sansa E250. Could please guide me through the same ?

Well, to format the Device follow this steps but before that backup the device for preventing the loss of data. Once done backup, see this :-

Open "My Computer." The player in the USB port is stopped, click the player or the drive letter, right for your player and select "Format" from the right click menu on. Press "Start." You will receive a warning that the format process all data on your device will erase. The format will be complete. Close the window size and your player should be prepared to use. Now you need to install the latest firmware and create multiple Playlist . Enjoy...

Create or use already playlist on your computer. After your playlists ready and got saved in Windows Media Player, add it to the sync list. (On Windows Media Player drag it to the right panel). Tap "Start Sync" and your playlist on your player will be loaded.