Thread: There is no Ipod tabs in iTunes

There is no Ipod tabs in iTunes

I tried to transfer some music stuffs or video to my ipod nano from iTunes. I heard that i can do the same from the Ipod tabs that is located at Edit > Preferences in iTunes. But when i reached there, i saw there is no Ipod tab . What is the problem ? Where is the ipod tab located ?

Re: There is no Ipod tabs in iTunes

You can find the Ipod Tab there it self in Edit > preferences but after you have connected the Ipod with the PC. Make sure your computer detects the ipod and than try again. If you selected in your sidebar, it is already your entire iTunes window pane option. Click the tab for Music at the top, then select Transfer Hand on the screen.Now in newer version of iTunes, all the options that you used to find under the iPod tab is available by simply agree with iPod on the left pane and clicking on the conversion of Contents Assemblies at the top of the window.

First of all, try to sync any song to your Ipod from itunes to be confirmed that the version you are using is compatible with your Ipod. If it does than you will see the Ipod tab over there. If still you can not see, than i could suggest you to replace the itunes with its newer version.

Thanks buddy for the quick response. Actually the problem was with my ipod and pc connection. Pc was not able to detect my Ipod. Now it does and i can see the Ipod Tab. Thank you. help appreciated.