Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-06-2009
Members

Motorola service menu

I am having Lg VX8900 phone with me and by mistake i change the internal settings, then i press middle button which bring me some menu over here i press 0 and entered the service code. Does any one now how to disable EVDO on the RAZR.
Old 16-06-2009

Motorola service menu

I would suggest you to download Motorola Service Tool 8 for your cell phone which allows you to change language, repair, unlock, reset password, solves software damage and any error message etc.
Old 16-06-2009

How to access Motorola service menu

To get into the service menu, make sure you're in the Home Screen from here dial #073887* over here you will be asked for security code enter six zeros (000000). Then menu screen will appear over here select Test Mode and enable it. Now your phone will get reboot and FTS will appear at the top. If it doesn't happen then press Left soft key and menu button simultaneously then click on next until it appear.On the menu screen scroll down to HDR pref setting and change to CDMA.You phone will get freeze for 10 seconds don't worry for that, now goto HDR Hybr over here turn off the settings. Finally quit installing and hit exit and your phone will reboot automatically.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,