Thread: How to install psp tube in psp

How to install psp tube in psp

Hi,
    I am having a sony psp in which I want to view youtube videos. I know it is possible by installing psp tube in the device. From where can I download psp tube. How can configure it in the psp to view youtube videos. I want the complete steps to install the tool in psp. Other than this I am having many video files in .flv format. It is true that by psp tube I even don't require to convert it. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to install psp tube in psp

Psp Tube is an a very simple tool is an very simple application which helps you to play youtube videos on the psp device. It is an easy and simple homebrew tool. Download from the attachment the tool. It is divided in two parts so extract one by one in the same folder. Extract it on your desktop. Now make a folder in your psp - memory stick/games/PSPTUBE++. Paste the extracted file inside this folder. By this you can view online youtube video and plus .flv files.

YouTube files can be played by PSP tube. It will install in your memory stick and will provide you with application which will allow to navigate flv files. PSP tube is provided by mutlitple websites. It is freely available. Download it and copy the files in the memory stick. After installing select your access poing/network connection. Select the video servers and enjoy online video streaming.

It is an homebrew tool. By this you can watch you tube video on psp which is usually not supported by them. It needs Firmware 3.x for working. Get psp tube from the net and put it on the desktop. Hard boot your psp. Go to the config. in psp and set teh game kernal to 3.xx. Now plugin your psp in the computer. And now copy paste the psp tube folder in the game folder. Run the application.

i extract both of the files in winrar but know it says as the folder PSPTUBE++ how can i make it wor k

Here how to install PSP Tubes

You will find a ArnookiePSPTube3 folder.Now turn off your PSP , and turn it on again while holding R. you will get a recovery menu . Now in recovery menu change the GAME kernal to 3.XX. now plug the PSP to PC and go to GAME folder, and put the ArnookiePSPTube3 folder in there, and you are all done .

Hope this helps .