Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-06-2009

Computer doesn't recognize Ipod Nano

Just few days back i had purchased an Ipod Nano. I was trying to copy some music files as well as some videos from my computer to my new Ipod Nano. For doing so i had downloaded software and when i tried plugged it into my usb port, it showed me that computer won't recognize it. I even tried to plug it in a different usb port, but the result was the same. can any body tell me that why doesn't my computer recognize my nano? Why i'm having such issue on my pc? Does any body knows about it? Kindly help me out to get rid of the above issue.
Old 16-06-2009

Re: Computer doesn't recognize Ipod Nano

Before starting, make sure your iPod is fully charged and then toggle the Hold switch on and off. Then check out your Device Manager first (right-click on My Computer, choose Manage, and then select Device Manager).
Old 16-06-2009

Several things could keep iPod from appearing in iTunes or in the Finder when you connect it to your Mac. Your computer will not recognise the device on its own. For that you need to upload iTunes library and store your iPod then it will automatically start working. Usually with the iPod there is a software package or disc that loads iTunes on to your computer.
Old 16-06-2009

If you want, you check out the following link. Hope so it may help you out to resolve the above issue.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,