Thread: Retrieving Deleted text messages and pictures

Retrieving Deleted text messages and pictures

I am having LG PM325 mobile phone with me but by mistake one of my friend has made my phone to factory setting and all the images and text messages are being deleted from my Mobile phone which was very important for me i have try to find the software but was not able to get is. Does any one know any software where i can retrieve my text messages and images from my LG mobile phone.

I don't think so you would be able to retrieve data because your friends has reset your phone and in this case your phone goes to factory setting, over which no other software will work. Does you data was being stored on memory card or phone ?

I am having data in memory card and my phone too. If i get anyone data from those will do. I am in a big trouble please provide me with a solution. I would be very thankful to him.

I would suggest you to install PC inspector Smart recovery software and then follow the below steps:-

1. Connect your mobile phone toyour computer. Under “My Computer”, note the drive letter assigned to your memory card.
    2. Start PC Inspector Smart Recover and when it loads, set up your data recovery by:
      • Selecting the drive letter to recover files from.
      • Selecting a folder on your computer where the recovered files are to be saved.

3. Click on Start button and let PC Inspector Smarty Recovery work.
    4. Browse to the folder that you selected for your recovered files and check out the results of the recovery.

PC Inspector Smarty Recovery