Thread: Carmageddon 2 pocket pc

Carmageddon 2 pocket pc

Carmageddon II was one of the few racing games at the time to feature deformable models on its cars, making for more realistic dents and crashes. I like this game i want to install Carmageddon 2 on pocket pc is anyone know how to do this ?

Thanks

Re: Carmageddon 2 pocket pc

Carmageddon 2 defies all laws of physics take its momentum before the 10-meter springboard with a semi-trailer and landed 100 meters away is a non-event almost banal. The strength of vehicles is also a bit exaggerated, history does not finish the game in minutes. This is not without some drawbacks: the handling of vehicles is very special and requires a significant time to adjust: do not spend a shift to 45 ° bottom fourth. This game is available for pc not for pocket pc.

Re: Carmageddon 2 pocket pc

Carmageddon 2 is very nice game ipalyed it on computer. The game consists of 40 missions. 30 of them are to demolish the whole world or lead the race to the checkpoint, with a limited but increases as damage bonuses or recovered. As for progress, the opponents will be increasingly tough. The remaining 10 missions take place, unfortunately time limited (5 to 10 minutes in general). Tthis constraint transforms what might have become nice challenge missions in frustrating. I don't this this game is available for pocket pc.