Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2009

Need LG Dare free Wallpapers

I have recently bought a LG Dare mobile phone and i am finding for really some good Wallpapers which can consists of anything like nature & science, cartoons, sports , celebrities wallpaper, movie wallpaper, funny wallpaper, landscape wallpaper, 3d Wallpaper, animals wallpaper, babies wallpaper etc. Can anyone tell me where i can get all this type of wallpapers.
Old 12-06-2009

Download free LG Dare Wallpapers

I have found some of the wallpaper which you can use it on your LG Dare mobile phone and i have try to share some of my favorite images i hope you would like it.

Old 12-06-2009

Free LG DareWallpapers

If you want to have the below pictures then you need to follow the below steps:-
  • Right click on the image above and click "Save As"
  • Save the image to your computer.
  • Go to your email account and compose an email to your email ID.
  • Attach the wallpaper you saved in Step 2 to the email and then click send
  • You will receive a PIX message on your Dare.
  • Open the message and click on the options menu in the bottom right of your phone.
  • Select "Save Picture" and then click "Save".
  • Go into My Pictures on your Dare and click the options menu again and Select "Set As" and then "Wallpaper".

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,