Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2009

Download Browser For Blackberry 7100g

Hello , I Have a purchase and old Blackberry 7100g From my Freinds , He Only Gaved me the phone without charger , (no accessories ) , Well that is not a big problem , I am Unable to use these phone properly , also I Cannot find a Internetbut I am not able to find the browser application. its so difficult to find anything for this phone. please help Thanks in advance
Old 11-06-2009

Re: Download Browser For Blackberry 7100g

Based on testing performed by Opera Software, this Blackberry 7100g device supports Opera Mini 3 Advanced. It is possible that this device can run Opera Mini 4, which you might want to try. Note: If your handheld is running BlackBerry System Software previous to 4.0, you must install the Basic version of Opera Mini through over the air installation.

Transfer this file to your PDA, and install it:
Old 11-06-2009

Hello , if you are finding any Difficulty in using then Research In Motion (RIM) offers a wide range of supporting documentation and resources to help you understand and get the most out of your BlackBerry 7100 Series smartphone. View and download the information listed below to find out more.

User Guides and Product Documentation
BlackBerry Technical Solution Center Articles
Technical Support and Training
Old 11-06-2009

Minuet Browser (BlackBerry) is a full-featured, stand-alone HTML browser designed specifically for BlackBerry handheld devices. It requires no "middle-man" or "hidden" servers. All your inputs and security protections are handled right on your handheld device, safely and efficiently. No need to worry about subscriptions, bottle-necks, and security holes with these 'middle-man' servers because Minuet doesn't need them.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,