Thread: Cannot get Bitpim ringtones on LG Dare

Cannot get Bitpim ringtones on LG Dare

I have recently bought a new LG dare mobile phonewith Telus network, i had heard from my friends that i cannot put any ringtone on my LG Dare phone. For i was very upset but after finding on Internet i found one software name as Bitmip which also us to transfer ringtones so i downloaded and i had transfer some of my favorite ringtones which i need to use on my Lg dare, but when i was trying to set as a ring tone i was not able to find those ringtone on my LG dare phone. If anyone has had the same issue and can give me any advice.

Bitpim cant get ringtones on to my Dare

Yes you can definitely put ringtone on your Lg dare mobile phone you just need to drag and drop to the following location File system/brew/mod/ringtone and also make sure your phone gets manually detected and change it to Dare VX-9700.

Bitpim cannot complete sync with LG Dare

For downloading Bitpim ringtone on your Dare mobile phone first you need to download the ringtone to your computer and then login into your email ID and send the ringtone to your phone's by attaching and wait for the ringtone to arrive.

Cannot get Bitpim ringtones on LG Dare

I have found a very simple solution for you all is to download Bitpim software which you will get it from Verizon Website after installing the drivers on your computer you can directly put the song which you need to keep as ringtone at appropriate folder. The only problem with this is that you cant save them as sounds, only ringtones can be saved.