Thread: Changing Fonts on LG Voyager phone

Changing Fonts on LG Voyager phone

I have recently bought a new LG Voyager mobile phone everything was working fine but when i try to use range button all of my fonts where changed. I am familiar with IBrowse can anyone tell me Make Range button in Voyager is as same of IBrowse. But after sometime i did some thing and i noticed that when i use LG Voyager i am getting new fonts which i have never added them. Can anyone tell me how to change fonts in LG Voyager.

Change Fonts on LG Voyager mobile phone

I don't think so adding fonts will solve your issue instead of that you need to just install TTF library file on your computer and then try to setup your font with all the default size which you want to use it. Then Voyager 3.2 will detect the fonts and use them with the sizes which you have specified. I would recommend you to use BitLine utility which comes with the TTF fonts folder to make bitmap versions more useful you can specify it in Voyager or IBrowse which you are comfortable.

LG Voyager Browse or Customize fonts

I was also facing such kind of issues but i think it might happen that all of your files are in encrypted format. Try to open it with Notepad i guess this would bot get open. So first you need to get a software which will decrypt those files and then you would be able to change the fonts on your LG Voyager.

Changing Fonts on LG Voyager phone

I was also facing similar type of issue over where my file format was being changed to some other format by doing some manipulation in my file format i made it to .pvf format and i was able to change the fonts. Hope you would also be facing similar issue.