Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2009

Can't find the browser icon in BlackBerry Curve

I am using BlackBerry Curve from 2 months. It was working fine in every task but from today morning i am not able to see the browser icon in the device.I am using the default AT&T theme as the active theme. Where it is gone? how can i get the icon back?
Old 10-06-2009

Re: Can't find the browser icon in BlackBerry Curve

Well, i don't have much idea about BlackBerry Curve but after searching the solution i can suggest you to change the theme and see is it appears or not.Some time changing the theme also cause this problem. Also make sure browser icon is not hidden. To unhide all applications, Select Menu > Show All. If you can see the Browser app then, highlight it and uncheck Hide.

If not than just switch it off and remove the battery and wait for about 2 minutes and than put it in and start the phone. Hope this will work.
Old 10-06-2009

I think you need to re-register to get it back. So here is the step by step of the process:-
  • Go to Options and select Advanced Options

• Host Routing Tables.

• Press Menu and select Register Now.

• Wait about a minute for the Browser icon to reappear.

• Log on to the BIS site and click the button to resend service books

• Have Data Support push the service books for you
Old 10-06-2009

Thanks for the quick reply guys. i'll try this steps and get back to you with the results. i appreciate your help.Thank You, I felt lost without the browser.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,