Thread: Samsung Rant M540 mp3 ringtones issue

Samsung Rant M540 mp3 ringtones issue

I have recently bought a Samsung Rant M540 mobile phone and i am able to perform each an every task like copy and pasting mp3 songs from my computer to SD card and from the music player i am able to play those songs too. But when i am trying to set it as ring tone i am not able to do so. Can anyone tell me what steps i need to follow for keeping a specific songs as my ring tone.

Samsung Rant M540 mp3 ringtones problem

I have found a solution for you if you need to have a any mp3 songs set as ring tone then you to use a free site name as Rumkin where i have upload the mp3 songs which i need to keep as ring tone and the site directly converts it and adds the file in my ring tone list and i was able to use it as ring tone too.

Samsung Rant M540 mp3 ringtones problem

The Samsung Rant M540 for Sprint is highly customizable for making mp3 song as a ringtone on your Samsung Rant M540 you need to go to phonezoo and create an account. Select ringtones at the top if you to create your own ringtone from your own music select the option for creating a ringtone from file. Now upload your file & then create your ringtone. Once the ringtone is created choose save to my list. Now select my list & then your ringtone , once you have your ringtone selected select save to computer and choose the sprint pcs vision up loader.