Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2009

How to unlock LG Voyager

Hello friends,

My mobile phone was being stolen so i have taken a new LG Mobile phone at very low price. But the issue with this phone is when i want to use it with my Verizon connection, i need to unlock my phone by using voyager unlocked. Does any one have any ideas about it.I have try to ask my friends about the same they also don't know what to do in this case. Can anyone provide me some information about it.
Old 09-06-2009

Voyager unlocked

I don't think so you can unlock Voyager because it consists of CDMA .If you are having GSM device then only you can unlocked your SIM card. If you want to make your phone work with CDMA then you have to cloned your ESN number which is not legal and i would suggest you to avoid such kind of things. Since you have lost the phone then ESN number will only be shown in Verizon's system. Don't worry no one can activate your the phone which is being stolen by you.
Old 09-06-2009

Unlock LG/Voyager unlock cable and software

I guess you can unlock your LG Voyager by using unlock cable and software which is an another method to unlock your LG mobile phone. In this you will connect your LG Voyager phone with the help of cable and run some software for unlocking your phone. If you are using Windows XP as your Operating system then this would be very easy way for unlocking your Lg Voyager phone.
Old 09-06-2009

Unlock code for LG Voyager

BitPim has the LG Voyager (VX 10000) listed in phone types, normally if you want you can use unlock code, the main use of unlock code is a code that is created for your Voyager phone and it is same as of IMEI number normally one code is only supplied once you have entered the code you can use your simcard and the same code cannot be used by someone else.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,