Thread: Nokia n8 IM: Unable to sign in Windows Messenger

Nokia n8 IM: Unable to sign in Windows Messenger

Friends, when it comes to mobile then only the confidence of Nokia, so I recently bought a new Nokia N8. All things are working well for this, but the only problem I'm having with this is with Windows Messenger. I am not allowed to sign in. Each time I try to log in then instead of logging in, it shows me the message saying "A temporary service problem. Try again later." Is there anyone else facing the same problem with that or know how to fix this? Please help…

Re: Nokia n8 IM: Unable to sign in Windows Messenger

The problem we face is not common. This is the first time I am listing the issue with theN8 messenger of Nokia. So I have solution for this but I am not sure whether this will going to help you or not? Check whether the app of eBuddy is functioning well or not? And if this application is working properly so you will be able to make adjustment in this. In this you have to Just go to Menu> Settings> Configuration> default in all applications. Here you should enable this option. After doing that, restart the phone and then try to access Windows Messenger. This time should be allowed to log on to the messenger.

You can visit this link and this will allow the connection to see if the device firmware is up to date or can be upgraded. It is very sad that the issue is not resolved messenger. Anyway, I warn that there are many users who are receiving twice Communities icon, after updating the firmware to the latest on the menu. This issue is not resolved yet by Nokia and they knew about the topic. The solution to this problem is still in progress and will be resolved soon.

The messenger is installed on your system may be corrupted or some files that may be lost, and that is why it is causing the problem for you. You should look for the latest configuration of the messenger and install it on the phone. It will create all new files to it and once installed it, then there is more chance of being allowed to log on. So try this and see the result.

The messenger is installed on your system may be corrupted or some files that may be lost, and that is why it is causing the problem for you. You should look for the latest configuration of the messenger and install it on the phone. It will create all new files to it and once installed it, then there is more chance of being allowed to log on. So try this and see the result.

You can be the problem with your account. You can try to enter with an identity other and see if you have access to it. Gaining entry without any problem, then you must access your account from your computer and change the account password. Save and close the session there. Now try to log with the new password and see if we can solve the problem. Along with this you can also try to clear the history and the cache. After you restart the phone and then try to log in again.