Thread: LG Dare sound issue

LG Dare sound issue

I am having facing an issue with my LG Dare music player, whenever i am trying to hear any songs over it, it get played at high volume i don't know whats wrong with it early everything was working fine. I am facing this issue today only can someone fix this issue for me please. I would be very thankful for your suggestion .

LG Dare sounds

In this case you need to adjust the volume of the actual mp3 player. I guess you would be having two volume controls one would be for ringer and another would be for your music player try to adjust the player when you launch your mp3 songs or it might happen that there would be some issues with your headset too.

Re: LG Dare sound issue

I am not able to see both the controls which you are trying to say me. for more information i am having version of the player is 1.34.9. Can you tell me what i need to do now and i have also check my headset are working properly. Please suggest me some suggestion .

LG Dare sound problem

I would prefer you to download the latest version LG Dare and i think you are making a very small mistake like you would be changing lowing your volume control before you start your music player if you are doing that then this would not effect your music player it would just effect your Ringer. In this case when you start your player after that you need to select lower level step by step and i am sure this would definitely work for you.