Thread: Sprint and nextel promotional code

Sprint and nextel promotional code

Hi friends,

I have heard from my friends that there are some promotion codes available for sprint and nextel where i can save some of my money during first bill payment, if it is true than if anyone has it please provide me the promotional code so that i can save that money.

Sprint promotional code

Try to use the TF935S code for getting discount on you First Bill payment for your Sprint and nextel connection.Over here you will save near about $ 111.00 from your first bill and make sure you already have a account on sprint for getting discount on it.

Sprint promo code

Thanks for replying me i had try to use the promotional code but when i am trying to enter that code i am getting an error message as Error 110041042 and it says Selected Package Feature TF935S is invalid when i am trying to buy any mobile accessories on it or is there any other code which i can use it apart from mobile accessories bill payment.

Promotional code for Sprint

The code which i have given you will not get discount work for your mobile accessories payment because it will only work for your first bill payment of sprint for getting discount on mobile accessories you need to talk with sprint dealer or representative. If you want you can also use 407-666-3648 code under Promotional Code for getting $ 25 discount on your first Sprint Bill.

Re: Sprint promotional code

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    Try to use the TF935S code for getting discount on you First Bill payment for your Sprint and nextel connection.Over here you will save near about $ 111.00 from your first bill and make sure you already have a account on sprint for getting discount on it.
    Hello,

I just saw this posting and I am a new Sprint Customer. I would really appreciate this discount; how/where do I enter the code? Thank you!