| || |
Join Date: May 2009
Re: Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G1
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G1, a 12.1 Megapixel camera, also includes the following advanced features.
- Live MOS Sensor ? Provides the best of both worlds with high image quality from a CCD sensor, and the lower-power consumption of a CMOS sensor. New technology makes it possible to read four channels of data simultaneously and deliver 60 frames-per-second full-time Live View images.
- Venus Engine HD ? New imaging processor enhances noise reduction and provides independent gradation control for each of the R, G and B colors.
- Supersonic Wave Filter Dust Reduction System ? Designed to prevent dust from adhering to the image sensor by vibrating 50,000 times per second, the filter repels dust and other particles.
- My Color Mode ? Users can freely adjust the color, brightness and saturation while composing shots, allowing for more expressive and creative shots.
- HDMI Output ? With an optional HDMI cable, the G1 can connect to an HDMI-capable High Definition television, such as a Panasonic VIERA Plasma or LCD. When connected to a VIERA, using VIERA Link capability, the TV?s remote control can direct the slideshow on the G1.
- My Menu ? This new tab automatically stores the five most recently used menu selections for quick, convenient retrieval. The custom-setting can also be used to program a frequently-used function which can be activated by pressing the down arrow on the cursor key. The color of the menu viewed on LCD can also be changed to three different colors: black, red, blue.