Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2009

Need Sony memory stick reader driver

Hi friends,

I have recently bought a new Sony memory Card reader. For transfering data from my memory card to my computer.I don't know what happen to it when i was attach to my computer it says to install the drivers for it.But when i try to attach the same card on my friends laptop it's working fine over there and at the same time i am not having it's drivers too. Can anyone help me out with this issue.
Old 05-06-2009

Sony memory stick reader driver

Do u have USB 2.0 on your computer because most of the device which are coming nowadays are compatible with USB 2.0.It seems that your friend would be having usb 2.0 that why it is working fine and not asking for drivers.
Old 05-06-2009

Sony memory stick reader?writer driver

I had a check for the same and i am not having USB 2.0 it's lower version of it can anyone tell me what to do in this case so that i can use my Sony memory Stick reader and for more information i am using Windows XP as my operating system.
Old 05-06-2009

Re: Need Sony memory stick reader driver

I would also prefer to use Sony Memory Card Reader/Writer because it's data transfer rate is much more faster then other card reader or writer and at the same time it is each to attach and remove.But if you are using Windows XP as our Operating system then it's plug and play device.If it is not getting detected then you can click on download.

Download

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,