Thread: Canon versus kodak

Canon versus kodak

Hi,

I used to have Olympus FE 290 but now its not working well so i gave it to my friend , now i want to buy a new camera but i am confuse between kodak and canon. I have selected the two models both have different specification. In general, between Canon and Kodak is there any company that consistently outperforms in terms of performance and reliability? Which one has a better reputation in the market ?

Re: Cannon versus kodak

In my opinion, I like the Canon because It has the best image quality as compare to kodak, Kodak cameras have very short life, i have seen many complaints on net regarding Kodak cameras. They dont have good optical stabilizer itself or the lens. you can buy Kodak only if you want the video and high def, but i would suggest you to buy the Canon cause they are the best.

Re: Canon versus kodak

Hey thanks for suggestion, but the Canon PowerShot SD750 camera has 7.1 MP Camera with 3x Optical Zoom, where Kodak EasyShare Z1285 has 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom, High Definition Still & Video. and also there is not much difference in price.

The Difference between 12 megapixels Kodak and 7.1 megapixels Canon does not matter. What counts is the lens, and I think the lenses on Canons are far better than the Kodak ones. Also the technology that Canon puts into the Canon DIGIC II processor with iSAPS.

Nowadays, Canon is better than Kodak.