Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2009

How to sync smartphoes with Outlook express

I am going to have a windows smart phone. I want know weather I can sync my smart phone with Outlook express. Windows phone normally supports this process but I do not the know the way. As I had lot of mails and contacts stored in it. So by synchronizing it with outlook express I can have a backup of my mobile and plus I can view my emails via phone also. What is the way to sync outlook express with the phone. It should be an automated system by which the phone can able to copy all the contacts in and out to the pc.
Old 04-06-2009

Re: How to sync smartphoes with Outlook express

There are many third party software's available on the internet for the synchronizing process. You will also get a nokia pc suited cd with your device. This software is the desktop application which can help your to configure many things. Like backing up your mobile data, adding media, internet, etc. It has an sync option also. Other wise you use Oxio To Do List. This tool syncs directly with outlook express.
Old 04-06-2009

I am listing some very essential desktop application for windows smart phone. These applications are very easy to use and automated to copy contacts from smart phone. They are recommended applications for window smart phone. The first one is Pocket Mirror. It is an simple application and it copies contacts, calendar and task folder to the phone. Second one is Pocket Mac. This application gives you to enjoy benefits of iTunes and synchronization. It has iTunes tools by which you can copy and convert music files from Apple iTunes. You can also try XTND connect pc. It sync iwth Ms Outlook, Lotus notes, novel groupwies, etc. It supports multiple smart phones handsets.
Old 04-06-2009

The best application to work with your Outlook is Windows Active sync. It used by many user as it is compatible with many smart phone models and windows os. When you connect your phone to the pc it automatically updates the phone with latest contacts and mails. You can download it from the website of Microsoft. It is a freeware. After downloading you will need to update the software.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,