Thread: Digital camera color select feature

Digital camera color select feature

Hi,

one of my friend has this color select feature, where you can take a picture of a color and apply it on any of your snap. for eg. if i take a blue color picture and then take your snap where you have wear a white color T-shirt, then the camera has a "color selector" which will change the color of your t-shirt, so if you were wearing a white T-shirt in the picture it would be blue. my friend has sony Cybershot. does any one have idea about this feature on any other camera?

Thank you

Re: Digital camera color select feature

I think its a common feature, it is also known as color accent , you will find this feature canon SD77IS digital camera, but the price is very high, may be you should look for the camera which has same feature with cheaper price.

If you want to buy a digital camera with color select feature, then Canon Powershot SD1100 is best for you its the cheapest camera in the SD series which has color select feature, The price of this camera is 150$. but this feature is not that reliable or accurate. The camera's idea of might be might be different to yours. It will often include/exclude areas that don't want to be included/excluded.

Its not that accurate, You are very limited in what you can do. better You buy any good phone in Nokia N series. you will get many photo edit software which can change the color. or if your camera dont have this feature then you can download a third party software from picnik.com and use their effects menu which makes it very easy.