Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2009

Digital camera memory card error

Hi,

yesterday when i was shooting videos on my Olympus FE-300. the memory was full so i decided to transfer the snaps and videos. after transferring the videos and snaps when i insert my card into digital camera i get "Memory card error." on the top of the LCD screen. I tried to lock the card but when i unlock it i get the same error.

please help me
Old 04-06-2009

Re: Digital camera memory card error

Hey why dont you try using some other cards, and see if works fine with your camera or not. Tell me if you get the same error ? If you are not getting the same error then it might be the memory card you are using. what you can do is format the card in the camera, and then format it with card reader. this should help.
Old 04-06-2009

Thank you for your help, i will try what you suggested and will let you know about the results. i would also like to ask one more question regarding the battery. My camera has Li-ion battery pack LI-42B, can i replace it with the higher volt battery ?
Old 04-06-2009

Hey I tried with the other memory card and it works fine, i also Formatted my old card both in both pc and card reader and now it works fine. thank you

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,