Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2009

Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control instruction

Hi,

I have recently bought a Nikon IML-L3 Wireless Remote Control, i want to use it my Nikon D80. The Range is limited to about 15 ft, operation can be difficult from behind camera to fire shutter. As my camera has IR in backside. could someone please tell me how to use it.

Thank you
Old 02-06-2009

Re: Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control instruction

Hi you should have the user manual for the Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control, but in case if you dont have then Press, and hold, the continuous mode button to the left of the viewfinder and to the right of the BKT bracketing button. Click the rear thumb wheel about 4 clicks counter-clockwise while looking at the top mounted info LCD. You will see the icon change from single, to continuous, to timer, to timed remote, to remote. Now you are ready to use the remote. This is how you change to timer mode and continuous shooting mode as well.
Old 02-06-2009

Re: Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control instruction

Using Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control , You may have to go into the menu to set the time to remote sensor shut-off (#25 on the CSM (custom) menu). Remember that the remote is infra red so you will have to hold the remote in the area of the front upper left (looking at the back of the camera) of the camera. Just above the D80 logo.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,