Thread: sony ericsson w810i white screen flash up

sony ericsson w810i white screen flash up

hello I am great fan of sony ericsson mobiles and often changes model.recently made a purchase of my W810i ,for few months i am satisfied with its optimistic performance..but now it is disappointed me and it's not turning on properly. Whenever I turn it on it goes to a white screen and it doesn't do anything. I managed to turn it on a couple of times whenever I try to do anything it just goes back to the white screen . Last week it get dropped on the floor and in one occasion it drowned. Nothing seemed to be wrong with it after I dropped it but it's really messing up now. I was just wondering what am suppose to do?? i have no idea ..any one went through this problem then please give me a necessary solution..

Re: sony ericsson w810 i whtie screen flash up

i think it is problem with your firmware..you can go for a re flashing with help of your PC you can do this yourself using a service called Wotan Server (use a search engine to find it). If you aren't not aware of in what re flashing and firmware take it into your sony ericsson service center and they will reassess and make it fine...dn't be nervous stay cool dear friend....
    God is REAL... unless declared an INTEGER

may be you can try a master restore...I had this once with my handset and my friend assisted to do this...
    never had a problem with it again even if i lost some data...

Good for yu

you mentioned about about drowning my advice would be to it check with a authorized sonyericsson dealer. Mind you if the phone is still under warranty,why you taking risk.. My advice would be change the phone...

Re: sony ericsson w810i white screen flash up

i have w810i sony errecssion mobile.now time its dead plz give me ok flash file

Re: sony ericsson w810i white screen flash up

The same is not possible if you do that by your ownselft. Basically there is a software update file which is found on the official site of Sony Ericson. You have to run that file connect the phone to the computer and then press some keys. By which the utility freshly updates the phone software. But that too is very risky which can damage your phone completely. I will recommend you to show the phone to some better repair center.