| || |
| || |
Join Date: Aug 2006
Canon eos rebel digital xs
For perfect photos, fast and simple, there's nothing better than Canon's new EOS Rebel XS. With powerful features including a 10.1-megapixel CMOS Sensor, Canon's DIGIC III processor, fast shooting and more, it's a digital powerhouse. With simple, easy-to-use controls, a compact design, a 2.5-inch LCD monitor, and Live View Function, it's a beginner's dream come true.
The XS's sensor is 10.1 megapixel instead of the XSi's 12.2. The XS's LCD screen size is 2.5", versus the XSi's 3 incher. And the XS has a 7-point AF sensor rather than a 9 point. In other words, nothing that's going to keep an enthusiastic amateur photographer up at night. Features:
- Outstanding Image Quality: 10.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor with DIGIC III Image Processor.
- Auto Lighting Optimizer for highlight/shadow control, and Picture Style settings for in-camera color, contrast, and sharpness control.
- High-speed, wide-area 7-point AF with center cross-type sensors.
- Excellent performance with 3.0 fps continuous shooting and burst rate up to 514 Large JPEGs (until memory card is full).
- Large 2.5-inch LCD monitor with Live View Function.
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System.
- Canon's lightest and most compact EOS Digital SLR to date.*
- Compatible with compact SD and SDHC memory cards.
- Compatible with over 60 Canon EF/EF-S lenses and most EOS System accessories.