Thread: nokia n70 white screen problem helllpppppp

nokia n70 white screen problem helllpppppp

hey pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me out regardin n70 white screen problem..have n70 ws wrkin fine till a day before ,it got discharged when i tried switchin it on after gettin it charged wht al that i can c is jst a blank white screen m really worried how to get this problem fixed ,,nd when i swtch it on i can hear the nokia startup music,,nd beep sound of the keys..is there ne solution..m concerned abt my phone memory how to extract all the messages nd contacts saved in my phone memory i want its backup too before the phone can b formatted..ne solution out there???????????

Re: nokia n70 white screen problem helllpppppp

you need to upgrade your os firmware do just take it to service center and update it.

Have you properly checked that the battery of your Nokia N70 is properly charged, this problem may arise if you have any issues with your mobile battery, some time battery of mobile does not get fully charged and runs at very low lever battery charge and it shows full only for sometime.

There may also be problem with the jumper. but check your battery before doing any changes.

no it still persists i,m really concerned about my messages and contacts tht r stored in phone memory i dont want the phone to b formatted nd if it necessary then is it possible to get their backup???????

help me out

You can hear the nokia startup tone and everything, that means its the problem with the display. If your phone is under warranty you can get it done from nokia care, but not then you will have to get the display or display ic replaced from outside. You can get it done from nokia too but it will be costly, also nokia people won't take any responsibility for your data... This is my personal experience...

Have you tried to connect your mobile with PC by using Nokia PC suit? It allows to backup all messages and contacts from the phone memory.

Download PC suit here : http://www.nokia.co.in/get-support-a...y-and-download

Hope this will resolve you issue. Good luck
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

I had such white screen window while switching between menus my cell was under warranty, so after lot arguing and troubling to their service center but after a lot of hurdle they replaced my phone .......