Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-05-2009

How to disable demo mode in sony handycam

My friend gifted me sony handycam. It is a cool gadget with multiple features. But now I use it as a web cam on the internet. The problem is that when the cam is ideal for sometime a demo start running describing some features and quality of the device on the screen. I want a way to disable the demo mode. Any one know how to disable it.
Old 29-05-2009

Re: How to disable demo mode in sony handycam

When you get the cam you had received a complete user guide also with it. Instead of playing with the things by your own hand I would suggest you to refer to the manual of your handycam. There should be some settings described in the manual to shut off the process. Otherwise try to check out in the settings tab of camera.
Old 29-05-2009

Re: How to disable demo mode in sony handycam

It is actually a video which describes the features of your product. It can shut on and off as per your needs. Mainly it pop ups at the time when the phone is idle. The default settings is set to on. It only works if your remove your memory stick and move the power slide button down to turn on the camera tape lamp. To stop the demonstration set the power switch other than camera - tape. You can refer the below link for an complete detail.
User Guide

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,