Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-05-2009

Removing "Recently Added" in iTunes

I have recently download itunes for my 16GB Apple iPod touch. I want to remove some songs from my song folder. Does anyone known how to remove or move music from "Recently Added" folder without deleting or completely moving it from itunes? Any help will be extremely appreciated.
Old 28-05-2009

Re: Removing "Recently Added" in iTunes

To remove music from recently added folder Right click on "Recently Added" then Left click on "Edit Smart Playlist". When you click on "Edit Smart Playlist".you can change timeframe, If you want more changes, just click the "+" sign again, and keep adding lines until you've excluded what you want to exclude.For instance, if you called that playlist "my excluded songs", add a line that looks like this : Playlist is not my excluded songs.
Old 29-05-2009

Re: Removing "Recently Added" in iTunes

Right click the "Column Headings" row in the iTunes display list and add the "Date Added" column to your view. Try using the "options" and "tools" tabs etc at the top of the itunes screen- you should find a delete button there.Otherwise you can just delete the whole "recently added" playlist.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,