Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-05-2009

Sony nas cz1 update problem

hi
i have sony nas cz1from last one year but i still unable to work with M-Crew server .I have tried to install it on machine but installation did not complete . anyone solved this problem or does anyone know what is wrong with it how can i start it ? I am on XP pro SP2.
thanks.
Old 28-05-2009

Re: Sony nas cz1 update problem

try this new version that could be helpful to you

Improvements over version 2.5.0.0:

* Content imported from a CD to Windows Media? Player 11 in WAV format can now be imported with M-crew Server.
* The preset data for Webradio has been updated to add the BBC News URL.
1. When installing over a previous M-crew Server version, select "Restore Default Stations" in the Webradio Window Menu of the M-crew Server. In addition to the other default stations, the new BBC News URL is added.
2. "Restore Default Stations" adds all the default stations. Delete the stations that you do not require. In this version, the "TOTAL ROCK" station is not added.
* Resolves the following issues when using M-crew Server with Microsoft? Windows Vista? operating system:
1. Unable to make a wireless connection between a computer and the CPF-IX001 or TDM-NC1.
NOTE: "No Server" is displayed on the CPF-IX001 or TDM-NC1.
2. When the M-crew Server service is stopped, an error dialog box appears.
* Resolves an OpenSSL security vulnerability.

http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu...=3423&os_id=27
Old 28-05-2009

Re: Sony nas cz1 update problem

Install XP with SP3 with complete updates on it with new update of software from the Sony site.This unit can also work with other PNP software such as media player, Philips Streamium and Suze.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,