Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-05-2009

Green spots on playback of DVD player

I'm having a Samsung dvd player and i having some problem while playing a dvd on it. The problem is that when i try to play a dvd through it, i can see a heavy green tinge in places where it should consists mostly in black. Both my Sky digital box and DVD player on the television are connected with two separate SCART cables. Can any body tell me that what can i do in order to get rid of the above issue? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue.
Old 28-05-2009

Re: Green spots on playback of DVD player

Check out whether the cables are plugged in properly or not. Try to remove your cable and then try to insert it back to their place and check out whether you still face the same problem or not.
Old 28-05-2009

Another way to get rid of the above issue is by swapping the cables/ports. Check out whether you face the same problem or not. If still face the same problem then it better to call a technician in order to resolve the above issue.
Old 28-05-2009

Its better that you contact your manufacturer for the above issue. He would definitely help you out to resolve the above issue. If its the problem with your dvd player then he might replace it or can repair it, if you still stand with some warranty left with your.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,