Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 27-05-2009

Yellow hue on monitor LCD screen

I have purchased New HP laptop almost 7-8 months back it was working fine, at that time i don't need my laptop that intensely from the working point of view but from the last two months i am using my laptop for almost 6-8 hours intensively and now i recently sees that all four edges have a yellow gradient that is really noticeable.It almost looks like the color temperature on the backlight has been set to a very warm setting. Is it normal or because of some problem?
Old 27-05-2009

Re: Yellow hue on monitor LCD screen

I think it depends how cool the color temperature is on your desktop LCD.you can adjust your monitor?s color temperature to whatever suits you.There are software in the market which will allow users to adjust the display?s color temperature ,but you need to wait for that
Old 27-05-2009

I think Laptops are not meant for an intensive use, you just need to give the spare time for your laptop after 1 hour each so that i could recover itself and brings you the longer life for your laptop, and for that you just don need to shut down your laptop just need to keep it on standby mode.
Old 27-05-2009

Your work is related to very high resolution application, this is because it is also possible that when you work with graphics and illustrations then you need to calibrate your monitor capacity, you might end up with a warmer tone, indeed a yellowish hue - and that gives you more natural colours..

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,