Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to watch tv shows on iphone

Portable Devices

Old 25-05-2009

How to watch tv shows on iphone

hi
i am looking to watch tv shows on my i phone some here can guide me that how can i able to do that and how much cost i have to pay for that ? also does that provide high definition clarity? please guide me to configure my phone to for watching tv thank you .

Old 25-05-2009

Re: How to watch tv shows on iphone

subscribe to the unlimited data package from ATT wireless, or you have to download TV shows one way or the other, and transfer them to your iPhone. A new version of the iPhone firmware is coming out,also you can you download and install an application (such as slingbox) to watch streaming TV .
Old 25-05-2009

visit m.nbc. com on your iPhone and click on Video and then "Full Episodes." Once you select a show to watch, click on the first part to watch it.Download the free "Joost" app from the iPhone app store to watch full episodes of TV shows and movies.
Old 25-05-2009

if your are from India the only one with 3g is mtnl/bsnl .with 3g you can directly watch video broadcast check here for bsnl mobile 3g tv and mtnl 3g tariff also check An Application to Watch Free Live TV on 3G iPhone to get application to watch video.
Old 25-05-2009

you can use gprs to view web site which provides live tv broadcast another option is use mobile tv check here for aircel and How to activate Aircel Mobile TV ?

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,