Thread: Philips SJM3151/10 Universal Remote Control iPod Docking Station

Philips SJM3151/10 Universal Remote Control iPod Docking Station

Philips SJM3151/10 Universal Remote Control iPod Docking Station :

iPod's have become almost impossible to imagine today's society and is a true icon become portable audio field. The SJM3151/10 Philips Universal Remote Control with Docking Station allows your iPod to connect to your home entertainment system.

See universal remote controls? It is common, there are many, now that they can control the iPod is not as common as not. We're here talking about the Philips SJM3151, which as you may have deduced is a remote control, you can usually control your DVD, your TV, Digital Satellite, iPod, etc.. What is interesting is that the control has an integrated LCD telinha of that shows that we have in the iPod screen. This requires placing the iPod into a base, the control works up to 100 meters away from the iPod.

The remote control with LCD screen gives you the opportunity to glance at a bright and clear through the playlists on your iPod and scroll to your favorite music on them. The RF signal goes through walls and floors around, so you in every corner of the house can control your iPod!
    The universal remote control is not only suitable for your iPod but for TVs, VCRs, DVD players and even cable and satellite systems.

The base allows you to simultaneously play music and charge your iPod!
    Through a 3.5 mm cable, the iPod can easily be connected to a speaker system to your tunes with everyone can share. The Docking Station also has an S-Video output so you can easily the iPod can connect to a TV for a great multimedia experience!

So experience the true power of your iPod with the Philips SJM3151/10!

Features & Specifications:

• Brand: Philips
    • Type: Philips SJM3151/10
    • Base for music playback through an iPod and simultaneously charge
    • Universal remote control with a backlit LCD screen
    • RF control in two directions: communication between the iPod at the base and the remote control is possible in two directions.
    • The signal goes through walls and floors.
    • Everywhere in the house to serve
    • Design for 6 devices: Remote access to your iPod, TV, VCR, DVD player and cable and satellite systems.
    • User-friendly installation wizard
    • With an S-Video cable lets your iPod to a TV so you can easily share videos on a bigger screen
    • 5 Station iPod Adapters (Mini Type 3 / Type 4 for 4G 20 GB / Type 5 4G 40 GB / Type 6 for iPod Color 20/30 GB / Type 7 for iPod Color 60GB
    • Included: S-Video Cable / AV cable with RCA plug of 3.5 mm / CD-ROM / Quick Start Guide
    • Warranty: 2 years

Re: Philips SJM3151/10 Universal Remote Control iPod Docking Station

If I have a old iPod in the standard move, can I standard with a Logitech Harmony 1000 guidance?

Because I can make my parents happy with a good universal remote and I have a nice remote for my 40gb iPod from the year stillekes

Re: Philips SJM3151/10 Universal Remote Control iPod Docking Station

itself an interesting device, but I'm wondering if there is something about him to the to connect PC, or instead of my Medion remote control to use, I can in a remote replaced 5 times, it seems me so handy.