Thread: Chinese application for Apple iPod iTouch

Chinese application for Apple iPod iTouch

I am having Apple iTouch phone. I want some Chinese application for the device. I am thinking to get something now about the Chinese languages. What type of applications are available and where. If someone can send link then its great. I want a number of easy to use Chinese applications. I want to know what type of application are available in Chinese languages. Applications like games, translation tools, browsers, etc.

Re: Chinese application for Apple iPod iTouch

Apple is provide an online App Store service for the iPhone users. It has around 500 different applications for the iTouch and iPhone models. That too is multiple languages. Each application you can get in your native language including games, business, news, sports, etc. Everything is available on the App Store. You will need to log in the website and purchase application of your choice. The best experience you have is about the games. They are just awesome. Multiple games with enhanced 3D view. Just go to the App store and look out for your need.

iTouch phones are compatible multiple languages. You can get the Chinese applications form the App Store. When you open the App Store you will get a thumbnail list of multiple application in many selected languages. I am listing some of the most useful tools for Apple iTouch see below.
    • Rosetta Stone Chinese - It comes in many version. It is a very useful tool. It pairs images to words and sounds spoken by native Chinese speakers. It assist you if you are thinking to learn Chinese language.
    • Instant Immersion Chinese - It contains 70 hours of practical Chinese vocabulary plus 2000 written and a visual dictionary. It is a complete pack everything you need. Print ability with English translation.

Normally, the iTouch comes with multiple language support. It offers you a access to many different languages. There are many applications in the App Store of Apple. You can purchase whichever you want. You can only download it from the official apple site or form your iTouch phone. I am listing some of the top Chinese application which can help you:
    • Mahjong : An Eastern Sensibility - A simple and learning Chinese game. Comes with 72 tiles including scenery, nature, crafts, etc
    • Sudoku : It is number game. Very popular Chinese game.

Other than the above games there are multiple dictionaries, browsers, applications only available on the App Store. You will need to log in and search out there.