Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-05-2009
Members

How to edit music on itunes

Hi,

is it possible to edit Your iTunes Tracks ? if yes then how ? i have some cd of my friends live performance, and i feel irritated to listen the applause sounds before the songs begin. can i cut that part manually in itunes.

Thank you
Old 22-05-2009

Re: How to edit music on itunes

You can cut the unwanted part of the song if you are using iTunes application
.you can reedit and let one song to be continued immediately after the other song. To cut the unwanted part adjust the ?Start? and ?Stop? times of the track in iTunes. you need to note the track starting and stopping time using the time counter in the iTunes window before playing the song..

Following are the step to edit the songs using itunes
  • Click on the song you want to edit.
  • Go to the iTunes File menu
  • Click on the Options tab
  • check for adjusting the Start and Stop times of the selected song.
  • check the song you want to edit and then type in the time-counter numbers you noted to have the song start and stop at those points.
Old 22-05-2009

Re: How to edit music on itunes

is it possible to edit videos using itunes ? i have seen that Video files purchased from iTunes can not be encrypted and thus uneditable. is it true ? please post the trick please if you someone did that.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,