Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-05-2009

Stream music from computer to iphone

Hi,

I have around 5000 songs on my pc but its not possible for me to synced and transferred to mobile iPhone or iPod Touch because of limited memory. There many song which i want to listen but they are not available on my iphone when i want them. is it possible to Stream music from computer to iphone ?

Thanks in advance for your answers
Old 22-05-2009

Re: Stream music from computer to iphone

Download Orb Networks from here, after installing use the iPhone Web browser to visit Orb’s Web site to access your music. You can also use Orb to send other iPhone buddies text messages with links to your PC music. its only compatible with windows. Orb Networks shift your media content so that you can listen to it from a computer you have at home which is connected to the Internet.
Old 22-05-2009

Use Simplify Media , its a service that allows user to stream music from desktop or notebook computer to iPhone, iPod. Access all of your Simplify Media music on your iPhone & iPod touch.Simplify Media is compatible with version of Windows, Mac, Linux. purchase Simplify 2.0 for your Apple iPhone or iPod touch from the Apple App Store.
Old 13-04-2010

sorry but simplify media isn't available yet... the administrators decided to end the service...
Old 06-02-2011

You can use the wifi2hifi iPhone app:. It allows to stream audio from any web radio or music player on your computer.

Last edited by Maqbool : 06-02-2011 at 06:51 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.
Old 01-06-2011

Doesn't work with the iPhone yet. It basically turns your home PC into a music server. There is an app being worked on for WP7 and the android.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,