Thread: Sprint Family Locator is not detecting iPhone 4s

Sprint Family Locator is not detecting iPhone 4s

I have recently bought an iphone 4s and I am not having any problem with the same and it is working fine as well but then I don’t know why it is not getting selected by the Sprint Family Locator,It says that the device cannot be found, I just wanted to know that it works with the iPhone 4S or not?? Is there anyone who can help me out??

Re: Sprint Family Locator is not detecting iPhone 4s

I have recently bought an iphone 4s and I am not having any problem with the same and it is working fine as well but then I don’t know why it is not getting selected by the Sprint Family Locator,It says that the device cannot be found, I just wanted to know that it works with the iPhone 4S or not?? Is there anyone who can help me out??
    I have checked out the landing page of Sprint Family Locator and it says the following:
    Locating your new Apple iPhone using Sprint Family Locator may result in larger possible locate areas than other phones.
    We are working on addressing the issue and will provide updates.
    So I think that it should work.

If you want then you can try to track/locate iPhones using the icloud and in order to do the same just follow the below article:
    Get iCloud up and running on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. And learn how to set up Find My iPhone. All it takes is a few easy steps.
    Just try it out and then let me know if it is helping you out or not.

If you want then you can also try to use an app called “life360” and you can get this on the android market easily, I have been using the same and I think that it is just great it actually track every moves just check it out but then if you did not like that then there is another app called “Find Friends” and this will help you to track the other iphones that has the same app. Just check it out and see which one will be better for you. Best of luck.

Sprint Family Locator still faces issue of iOS devices. I had seen my friend using the same on Android platform and it works smooth. The issue mostly lies with the map. It shows the popup of person on the location but does not exactly locate the place where it is. Yet sprint has not figured out properly what is the actual issue. I had gone through Spring site which says that this app works nicely with all sprint phones. But iPhone also is on Sprint then also the issue lies the same. Try to re-download this app and install in your sprint phone and try back.

This is just like find my friend or locate a person kind of app. There are some similar apps for iPhone also. Like Life360 or Find My Friends. You can find that directly on iTunes store. Just go on iTunes store and find the app. Download it and install the same in your iPhone. Configure the mobile number and done. This will be a better way. What Sprint Family Locator offers you a a map support which this app also has. And I will recommend you to use something which is compatible with iPhone.