Thread: Belle FP1 have no scroll bar in some area in Nokia 701.

Belle FP1 have no scroll bar in some area in Nokia 701.

I recently brought a Nokia 701 mobile phone. It is really a nice phone and smart look. I am updated my phones firmware to belle fp1. Belle fp1 is defiantly faster and smoother but I cannot get scroll bar in this update. I think Scroll bar is essential to up and down menu and document in this phone. Since the first version have scroll bar and I am comfortable with that. Now I am feeling uncomfortable with this new release. No scroll bar is a drawback of new update Belle FP1.anyone Know how do I get scroll bar and scrolling again?

Re: Belle FP1 have no scroll bar in some area in Nokia 701.

I have Nokia 701 with Symbian belle Os. I am using this phone since last month. I was just upgraded my firmware to Belle fp1. I am really happy with this updates. My phone works more fast and smooth after this updates. But I lost many features from this updates like changing aspect ratio on video player, many application fails to run, no scroll bar in certain area, etc. Nokia gives new features and remove old one is not so good. I hope Nokia will solve this problem in near time in next version of belle updates.

Re: Belle FP1 have no scroll bar in some area in Nokia 701.

I got Nokia 701 mobile phone from my brother. He brought a new phone so old one is given to me. It is nice phone. I heard about a new updates and there features of belle OS. So thought to update firmware in my phone and I did it. I got a new features from this update but it arrives with some new problem too like when I connect to laptop via Usb phone is hang, phone is restated at the time of Video call, Wi-Fi is unstable when downloading files, etc which I never face before a update firmware. There is no scroll bar in some area. I am always using scroll bar so I am unhappy with this drawback. Anyone knows there is any addition tool to get my scroll bar back because I am suffering from much trouble. Nokia seriously need to fix this problems.