Thread: Repair broken Sony Psp

Repair broken Sony Psp

I have recently bought a new Sony PSP and i but mistake it has got broken and i don't know where to go and i do have a doubt that does the screen comes under comes under warranty or not.Can any one tell me what to do in this case.

Re: Problem with Sony Psp

Normally if you screen gets broke then that doesn't comes under warranty because the company consider it as physical damage.For this you need to replace your Screen and this would cost you near about 7000-7500 INR or you can also goto local market where you can find it more cheaper also.

Re: Repair broken Sony Psp

We cannot say that any electronics goods will last for entire lifetime or trouble free.Due to some accidents if anything gets broken then customers go to manufacturer service center and ask for replacing because it comes under warranty.There are some things which you need to keep in mind while using PSP is to read the whole manual which includes troubleshooting guide which includes each and everything right from power to battery and sound issue.Normally Sony company provides 12 months of warranty where they will either repair or replace, free of charge, any PSP which is faulty due to defective materials (provided it's undergone normal usage, in accordance to the terms set out in guarantee section of the PSP instructions manual).If you are eligible for warranty under there terms & condition then they will defiantly repair your PSP free of cost.If you want you can also make a call on PlayStation Careline number is: 08705 998877.