Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-05-2009

SMS Scheduler for Windows Mobile 6.1

hello friends,

I am looking for a reliable sms scheduler application for my Windows Mobile 6.1 in order to manage and schedule my sms.
Can anybody suggest me some sms scheduler programs that can serve my purpose....
Any ideas......plz help
thanks
Old 20-05-2009

Re: SMS Scheduler for Windows Mobile 6.1

you can use CT Scheduler - a powerful and scheduled task manager that automatically sends SMS, switches Sound Volume, use Bluetooth / Flight Mode / Wi-Fi, sets call forwarding and performs many other interesting tasks at the predefined time.
Old 20-05-2009

PowerSMS is a lightweight Windows Mobile application that offers different powerful text messaging features allowing users to handle daily SMS activity in more efficient way.

Out of all, SMS Scheduler is one interesting feature of PowerSMS that allows you to schedule a SMS to send at a predefined time.

This is very helpful when you want to send a birthday message to your friend whose birthday is within next few days, in case you forget to wish, you can schedule a birthday SMS on that particular day.
Old 20-05-2009

"Skb Group SMS and Schedule 4.02" is an also one of the excellent application.
With this, you can simply choose what time and to which groups or members you wish to send an SMS message. Simply enter the time for your message to be send and at that time your SMS will automatically be sent, it couldn't be simple than this.....

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,