Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 19-05-2009

Transfer music on samsung SCH-R500 mobile phone

Hi,
I have a Samsung SCH-R500with USB cord and SD memory card. but i dont know how to transfer music on it. whenever i put music on my sd card and disconnect the phone, and access the phone it does not read anything. i dont think there is a problem in card because it recognizes the drive and I can copy music, videos, and images to the specific folders provided on the card.
Old 19-05-2009

Re: Transfer music on samsung SCH-R500 mobile phone

Buy a "Converter Drive SD/MMC and put the memory card in one of the adapter of the memory. and plug it with your computer USB drive. and copy and paste files music, video,photo file copy and paste it in your Memory card folder and when you are done you just take you memory card and put it on you cell phone.
Old 19-05-2009

Re: Transfer music on samsung SCH-R500 mobile phone

You have to format your card which can be done under Tools - Mass Storage. after that you can transfer your music using bluetooth or the USB cable. or you can also create a folder my music on your card and copy paste mp3s in this folder and then add the folder to my phone's playlist.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,