Thread: Cell phone shows blank screen

Cell phone shows blank screen

I have a Sony Ericsson Z530i when i restart my mobile phone it restarts properly that means it shows Ericsson logo with sound effects but once it get start it shows only blank screen, I am able to receive the phone calls but I am not able to see the display on my mobile phone what would be the problem please let me know..thanks...

Re: Cell phone shows blank screen

This problem may be mostly related to keypad flex. It may also happen that the connector on the top part of your phone is unplugged or your flex is damaged. If you take a risk to open it yourself then open up the 4 screw on the screen then remove the cover two connectors would be there one goes to the camera,and the other one will be that what you want to repair. pry it slightly upwards, and try to clean it with some IPA (rubbing alcohol) and a brush, re-connect it pushing down firmly, if it doesn't work, you need to purchase a new flex, or else need to repair.

There may also be possibility that displays of your mobile may be gone and if it is gone then you need to purchase new one and enabled with your mobile phone, but keep in mind that it would be risky to change it by yourself it would be advisable that give it to the repairer how will do it for you.

I will also suggest you one more possibility and that would be either your cell phone screen may have the wires knocked loose or the screen is broken all together. I've heard you can buy the LCD screens for cell phones a lot cheaper than buying a new one. If not you may have to buy a new phone.