Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 19-05-2009

How to upload images directly to Facebook from mobile phone

Hi, i am new here and need some help from you all guys. I saw a man uploading photos taken by his cell phone directly to Facebook account. i got that much interesting, which i do by download the images first to my computer and than doing the same. Could you guys have any idea, how to upload images directly to the Facebook from the mobile phone ?
Old 19-05-2009

Re: How to upload images directly to Facebook from mobile phone

Facebook has made it a lot simpler to transfer photos from your cell phone to your Facebook account with their Facebook Mobile service. For that, you need to email a photo from your cell phone to Facebook and then login into your Facebook account and confirm your cell phone. After that, you can send photos directly to your Facebook account from the phone.Here i sthe step by step process to do the same:-

Select a picture in your mobile phone and than select either the Send as email or Email photo function in the menu on your cellphone.

Now, you'll see a new message with the selected photo attached, key in mobile@facebook.com in the ?To:? Textbox.

Insert a title of your photo in the subject column and choose ?Send?.

Once your cellphone receives an email of notification from Facebook, you will receive a code or password. Check that you are logged onto your Facebook account and go to Facebook

Now click on the Activate Facebook Mobile button. Click on ?Sign Up Here? and ?Confirm your phone? at the bottom of the page.

Look for the Beneath the ?Already have a confirmation code? and click.

Now type your password when prompted with ?Input the code you received in your email? and ?Confirm?.

Thats it !!
Old 19-05-2009

Re: How to upload images directly to Facebook from mobile phone

You can even use a application called ShoZu.Shozu is by far the easiest solution to use. The third solution, Mobypal, is a comprehensive solution for posting pictures and videos to Facebook, but it still had some beta software problems. ShoZu can be used in mobile phones with java or symbian platform.this application can be used to upload photos or videos in other sites such as facebook, flickr, tweeter, youtube etc..No matter which solution you choose, make sure that you have a data plan that allows transmitting megabytes worth of data from your phone at a reasonable cost.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,