Thread: Zune Error 5

Zune Error 5

I have 80 on my music on my Zune and then got I a message that contents are missing everything. I mean zune remainder with the switching surface; by pressures and stops on the PAD. It came then with an error message 5 says contact support. This already is a few marks, and I can be able to now seem to work such a thing. I have tried you with the switching surface, the center PAD key and the switching surface "Play" and waited for it to say, please wait, but then you put back simply and came yourselves with the contact support error.

Can anyone Help.....!

Re: Zune Error 5

Disconnect the reader of computer, to extinguish, maintain volume + button, and replug the reader with computer all while maintaining the button of volume + Po Keep holding + button of volume for one additional period of 5-50 seconds. Windows should finally go in mode of recovery and to start again the player, it appears a window which says that Found New Hardware Wizard.

Re: Zune Error 5

Full remission or remission master. Once you get the loading screen, if you can hurry back and get it up to reload, you can do this next step. Once you get up and obstacle, and it cut as soon as the screen will skip the media, the press and the obstacle + left + center. I couldn't figure it out sooner, but you have these steps in order. But for sure you have plenty of juice in your battery because otherwise she might die in the middle of the discount to the initial state of equipment (such as mine, but it didn't; Mine damage thanks god) then it will take 5-10 minutes or so the device will generate all the software and content. Once it prompts you to connect it to the PC, then start the zune program, then reinstall the software on the zune (5-10 minutes), and finally - reload your content back on the zune. There are some guides for this on the zune website if you want to use their branches as well.