set up wap internet on motorola razr v3xx
Does anyone know how to set up wap internet on motorola razr v3xx for my carrier ATT? Thank you
I CANT EXPLORE THE WORLD BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BATTLE JUST THE SPACE I GOT IS WHAT I NEED.
Re: set up wap internet on motorola razr v3xx
Following is the Free WAP Internet on the V3M Razr used, dont know if it can be used for motorola razr v3xx, but you can give it a try.
1. Open your phone. Press #0SETUP* or #073887* ? QUICKLY ? If you pause while typing #0SETUP* in, it may not work. Also note that that?s a ZERO 0 not an OH O
2. "Enter Security Code:" should be on the screen - type 000000 which is SIX ZERO's 000000 and then Pres the right soft-key which is the top-right button, closest to the screen.
3. Web sessions should be the first item in the list, and should be highlighted. Press the right soft-key for Select
4. Press down to highlight New Entry and then press the right soft-key for Select
5. Here we will setup the new web session to in essence give us FREE WAP. Name should be highlighted. Simply start typing a name and it will take you to another screen to input text. This is not that important, and you can name the web session anything. For this application, we named our web session Google. After you're done naming your web session, press the left soft-key for OK
6. Homepage should be highlighted. If it is, Press the down key 3 times or simply scroll until you highlight Gateway IP 1:. Here we will put the IP address of Google, which will serve as our proxy. I believe that simply typing in google.com for the "Gateway" will work as well... but the following is how free wap is usually described.
7. To enter the IP address, simply start typing by Pressing the 6 key which will take you to a text input screen with a 6 on the screen at the far left. This is the first number of our IP address. Press 4 then press the right arrow key so that the cursor is after the first period. The screen should now read 64 .| ._ .___
8. Now we need to enter the rest of the numbers. Type 233 and pause then Type 167 and pause then Type 99 and that should be the end. Your screen should now read 64 .233 .167 . 99| and if it does, Press the right soft-key for OK
9. Press the down key twice or until Port 1: is highlighted. Press 8 as that?s the first number for the port and will get you into the text editor. Then press 0 which should make it say 80 on the screen, and if it does, Press the right soft-key for OK. The other ports listed below Port 1: can be left as their default.
10. And now we're done! Press the right soft-key for Done and the screen should say Stored: Google
11. You should be taken back to the list of Web Sessions. Highlight Google then Press the center button (in the middle of the up/down/left/right keys) and it should begin your web session with Google.
12. AND VOILA! You now have FREE WAP by using Google as a proxy. You should start out at the Google web page, and you should be able to steer away to another page by using your phones menu.
In The Absence Of Light
Re: set up wap internet on motorola razr v3xx
Contact ATT as each regions are different.
The RAZR CAN be programmed for mMode.
Here are the steps.
1. Click your Menu
2. Click Settings
3. Click WEB ACCESS
4. Click Web Sessions
5. Click [New Entry]
Fill in the following fields: (some of the fields may already be setup)
Service Type 1: WAP
Gateway IP 1: 10.250.250.250
Port 1: 9201
Domain 1: <leave this blank>
Service Type 2: WAP
Gateway IP 2: 000.000.000.000
Port 2: 8080
Domain 2: <leave this blank>
DNS 1: 000.000.000.000
DNS 2: 000.000.000.000
Timeout: 5 minutes
CSD No. 1: <leave this blank>
User Name 1: <leave this blank>
Password 1: <leave this blank>
Speed (Bps) 1: 9600
Line Type 1: ISDN
CSD No. 2: <leave this blank>
User Name 2: <leave this blank>
Password 2: <leave this blank>
Speed (Bps) 2: 9600
Line Type 2: ISDN
GPRS APN: proxy
User Name: <leave this blank>
Password: <leave this blank>
Select "Set Default"
|Tags: mobile phone, motorola, motorola razr v3xx, wap internet|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "set up wap internet on motorola razr v3xx"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX can connect to wifi-N but cannot access internet||Yuksha||Portable Devices||3||28-07-2012 03:33 PM|
|Motorola Razr should replaced with Motorola Razr Maxx||Bronislawa||Portable Devices||4||08-02-2012 11:16 PM|
|Motorola RAZR V3 characteristics||CAROLG||Portable Devices||5||19-12-2009 05:35 AM|
|How to put ringtones on motorola razr v3||roshan45||Portable Devices||4||17-10-2009 03:33 AM|
|How to put jar on motorola v3 razr||DJ AMY||Portable Devices||3||13-08-2009 10:12 AM|