Thread: How can i pair plantronics 521 to my iPhone

How can i pair plantronics 521 to my iPhone

I bought plantronics 521 Bluetooth headset to use with my iPhone. When i try to search device to pair it with my phone, it just keeps on searching and finally says no devices found.I turn off the WiFi on my iPhone before doing this, and even turn off the computer in my house. But still i am unable to pair my iPhone with plantronics 521. Please help.

Re: How can i pair plantronics 521 to my iPhone

If its new than it must pair easily with the iPhones or computer.simply turning your headset on - it will be in pair mode while it is on before you pair it with anything - turning your bluetooth on on your phone, and searching for a device. If it is not doing so, than try this troubleshoot:-
    • Select the Settings icon
    • Select General
    • Go to the bottom and select Reset
    • select Reset All Settings

try this steps to pair plantronics 521:- Try pairing your headset with a friends phone just to make sure it works at all. If the Bluetooth phone and your Plantronics Bluetooth headset have been out of range for an extended amount of time or if the headset and/or phone were turned off and do not automatically reconnect, simply do a short press of the call control button and the devices will reconnect.

Hold down headset Call Control button for four seconds and release when Indicator Light flashes red and blue. Headset is now discoverable. Headset will remain discoverable until it is paired with its first device. Now use your device's menu to enter its pairing mode and select 220Plantronics on the display. 0000 is the pairing passkey.