Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-05-2009

Send Unlimited Free SMS Text Messages from iPhone and iPod Touch

hello
i am using iphone 3g with orange my requirement is to send lots of sms to my girlfriend she is using nokia 5800 she is crazy recently bought iPod Touch insted of iphone well currently i am paying to much cash for sms is there any way to reduced it or hack to send free unlimited sms from it ?
thank you
Old 16-05-2009

Re: Send Unlimited Free SMS Text Messages from iPhone and iPod Touch

dont bother much just activate internet service that is gprs on iphone and tell her to use her iPod Touch with internet connection like wifi. now by using web sites you can send her non stop messages like chat without any charges just check here to send free mobile sms
Old 16-05-2009

Re: Send Unlimited Free SMS Text Messages from iPhone and iPod Touch

why you looking for just sms while you can chat actually with AIM and iChat check this
  1. . Download and install AIM client for iPhone from the App Store
  2. 2. Open iChat create a new buddy contact with required cellphone number with + format Cell Phone AIM Contact via iChat
  3. 3. run AIM client from from the iPhone that will connect to server and chat will begin

Send Free SMS Text Messages from iPhone and iPod Touch with AIM and iChat

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,