| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Installing images to PSP
It is very easy to transfer any files from your windows PC to your Sony PSP.
- Firstly you need to have the USB cable which lets you connect to both the end one on the computer & other on the PSP. if you have a sony digital camera then there is no use to buy it otherwise buy it, it will cost you around 500 bugs.
- The second thing is to connect perfectly to both the ends & then it will give you a new hardware found on the computer desktop & then after a while go to my computer & then find the removable device in your computer.
- Open that device & make a new folder for images.
- Then go to the folder from where you want to copy the images to your PSP.
- Then selecting images & copy paste all the images you want at that PSP place.